Wolver HighTec 0W-20
208 л |60 л |20 л | 5 л | 4 л | 1 л
WOLVER HighTec SAE 0W-20 is а synthetic, low-friction, fuel-economy engine oil created for modern engines of passenger cars, with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption, and is suitable for extended oil drain intervals according to manufacturer's manual.
WOLVER HighTec SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity grade oil even during long duration over the entire change interval. The excellent cold start performance ensures optimum lubrication during start-up, offers a significant fuel saving potential.
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF:
Honda/Acura HTO-6 • Nissan
Chrysler MS-6395 • GM 6094 M • Mitsubishi • MAZDA
Suzuki • Toyota • Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.51.5122
- High wear protection at all operating conditions
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Minimal frictional loss
- Very high cleaning capability
- Low volatilization loss
- High oxidation and temperature stability
- Optimum long-term protection for all engines
- Reduces fuel comsumption and exhaust emission
- Excellent cold starting properties - rapid supply of all points of lubrication
- Very good operating reliability
- Optimal engine cleanliness
- Low oil consumption
- High margin of performance and high product stability, also at extended oil change intervals
- All-year operation
- Optimal oil pressure
- High-performance and normal four-stroke petrol engines
- with multivalve-technology
- with turbo charging
- with catalyst technology
- WOLVER HighTec SAE 0W-20 is assigned to category 2 of used oils and thus is free for disposal.
- WOLVER HighTec SAE 0W-20 is fully compatible with conventional HD oils and can be mixed if necessary. In orderable to fully utilise the advantages of WOLVER HighTec SAE 0W-20, however, the use of WOLVER HighTec SAE 0W-20 is worth recommending.
|Specific weight at 15°C
|Viscosity at -35°C
|Viscosity at 40°C
|Viscosity at 100°C
|Flash point COC
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH