Wolver Tirex HT2
170 KG | 16 KG | 8 KG | 400 ML
WOLVER TIREX HT2 - high-premium grease based on calcium sulfonate and synthetic components.
WOLVER TIREX HT2 - used primarily at extremely high temperatures and loads. It has extremely high anti-wear and water-resistant properties. According to the main parameters considerably exceed the properties of lithium and complex greases.
Operating Temperature Range: -25 ° C ... + 200 °C
NLGI 2 · KP2S-25 ·
L-XBGFB 2 · LB/GC
- ensures efficient lubrication, high thermal and antioxidant stability and low oil separation at high temperatures;
- exceptional extreme pressure and anti-wear performance under heavy and shock loads;
- high resistance against corrosion, water and steam washout, destruction resistance under mechanical shifting forces and dirty water influence;
- increased lubrication service intervals and reducing maintenance costs.
- Roll stands mechanisms and drive gear axis of hot rolling steel mills, continuous casting machines;
- Mechanisms and fittings for boilers, furnace and autoclaves;
- Сement, chemical and glass industries equipment, operating under high temperatures. The mechanisms and nodes of road-building machinery and heavy vehicles, vibrating screens of the asphalt plants , heavy loaded bearings in heavy industry;
- Bearings for Paper and Pulp industry equipment , bearings and equipment components used for gas concrete production, drills and hammers;
- Electric motor bearings of large dimensions.
|Viscosity of Oil at 40°C
|Penetration at 25°C
|Weld Load 4-Ball
|400ml - cartridge
|10L - pail
|20L - pail
|208L - Barel
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH