Wolver Ultron EP2
170 KG | 16 KG | 8 KG | 400 ML
WOLVER ULTRON EP2 - synthetic grease with high anti-wear and extreme pressure properties (Extra Pressure). It has maximum flexibility.
WOLVER ULTRON EP2 - based on lithium complex, used for industry and transport - where the general-purpose grease is not allowed to use because of extreme loads, temperatures or aggressive environment or an extended service intervals required.
Operating Temperature Range: -30 ° C ... + 160 ° C
NLGI 2 · KP2P-30 ·
L-XCEHB 2 · LB/GC
- provides excellent protection against wear under heavy loads (shock, vibration, sharp braking, etc.) and speeds, effective lubrication and seal at a high temperatures;
- high resistance to corrosion and water washout, mechanical and chemical stability in aggressive environments;
- extended service intervals even under difficult conditions, the savings due to reducing downtime and service costs. Minimize the range of used greases and stock.
- Wheel bearings, cardan shafts, hinges, ball joints, fifth wheel couplings, bushings, pins and chassis of cars and trucks, as well as agricultural equipment and heavy vehicles;
- Equipment for mining, metallurgy, building industry, paper and sugar mills under high temperature and wet conditions;
- Mechanisms of sea and river vessels - main, auxiliary and deck, working in any climatic zone;
- Ventilator bearings, motors and generators with extended service intervals;
- Pump bearings , bearings for industrial and domestic laundry and washing machines.
|Viscosity of Oil at 40°C
|Penetration at 25°C
|Weld Load 4-Ball
|208L - Barrel
|20L - Pail
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH