Wolver Ultron MS2
170 KG | 16 KG | 400 ML
WOLVER ULTRON MS2 - anti-wear lithium grease with molybdenum disulfide (MoS2). Suitable for units that operates under extreme heavy and shock loaded conditions or vibrations.
WOLVER ULTRON MS2 - particularly recommended for application when the vibration destroyed the action of the protective layer and lubrication continious due to the properties of molybdenum disulfide.
Operating Temperature Range: -30 ° C ... + 130 ° C
NLGI 2 · KPF2K-30 ·
- high anti-wear and extreme pressure properties;
- prolonged protection against water washout and corrosion;
- excellent adhesion to metal and excellent sealing assemblies;
- efficient node work even while considerable decrease of the lubrication layer. Protection against jamming.
- Cardan shafts, fifth wheel couplings, joints and other heavy loaded gear components of cars, trucks, agricultural, quarry and building equipment operating in severe heavy loaded conditions, dust or wet;
- Constant velocity joints (CV joints);
- Heavy industry equipment elements, including mining, lifting appliance (hinges, pins, excavator buckets fastening components, hook suspension cranes, screening mechanisms, highly loaded pillow block bearings, etc.), operating under heavy loaded conditions and vibrations.
|Viscosity of Oil at 40°C
|Penetration at 25°C
|Weld Load 4-Ball
|208L - Barrel
|20L - Pail
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH